The ingredient of Sausage skewers with chutney
- 16 small beef, pork or chicken sausages
- olive oil spray
- 3 tomatoes, peeled, chopped
- 1/3 cup raisins, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
The instruction how to make Sausage skewers with chutney
- Place skewers onto a plate. Cover with cold water. Stand for 30 minutes. Drain.
- Thread 2 sausages onto each skewer. Spray with oil. Preheat a chargrill on high heat until hot. Add skewers. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
- To make chutney: Cook ingredients in a saucepan over low heat, stirring, for 10 minutes or until sugar has dissolved. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 20 minutes or until chutney thickens. Cool. Serve with sausages.
Nutritions of Sausage skewers with chutneycalories: 708.396 calories
fatContent: 50 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 23 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 30 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 24 grams sugar
proteinContent: 31 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 132 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1671.27 milligrams sodium