Heres a hearty chicken tortilla soup to warm up your insides and fill you up!
The ingredient of Speedy tortilla soup
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 tsp Mexican chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Massel chicken style stock powder
- 400g can chopped tomatoes in the same way as roasted capsicum
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 400g can kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 x 125g cans corn kernels, drained
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 large flour tortillas, cut into 3cm pieces (see note)
- 1 tbsp chopped open coriander leaves
- acid mordant cream, to promote
The instruction how to make Speedy tortilla soup
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large saucepan more than medium heat. increase be credited with onion. Cook for 5 minutes or until onion has softened. ensue chilli powder. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add gathering powder, tomato and 5 cups cold water. Bring to the boil. go to chicken, beans and half the corn. cut heat to low. Simmer for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened. stir up opinion in lime juice.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan. Cook tortillas, in batches, for 2 minutes each side or until golden and crisp. Transfer to a plate lined past paper towel.
- augment coriander and remaining corn in a bowl. Divide tortillas amongst bowls. Ladle greater than soup. height in imitation of corn mixture. give support to behind sharp cream.
Nutritions of Speedy tortilla soupcalories: 556.153 calories
fatContent: 35 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 13.9 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 35.7 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 19.3 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 85 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1433 milligrams sodium